WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jeremiah 29:11

I was going to write a happy-go-lucky, humorous post today. And then I poured my heart out to my best friend in an email and realized that I just can't do happy right now. I can't do depressing either though because that would mean I'd probably talk about some things I'm just not ready to tell the general public. What I can say is that, I would appreciate prayer. And while you're at it, I wouldn't turn down a housekeeper, cook, personal trainer, or a million dollars either. I'm just sayin'.

I've tallied up my receipts for supplies for my boutique for, dare I say it...tax purposes. In doing so, I've come to the conclusion that I need to make more sales. So, if you wouldn't mind, while you're sending that housekeeper over to my place, how about checking out my boutique and suggesting it to your friends (or enemies, I'm not picky)? It can be found at www.facebook.com/annaliesbabyboutique and will soon be found at www.annaliesbabyboutique.com when I can find the time and know-how to finish designing my website.

Unsolicited Advice:
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Not so much advice as hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...