WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

31 Days-Day 13

Happy Thursday, everyone!

Another good side effect of keeping my house clean...last night, I offered to babysit for a friend.  I didn't even think twice, even though she would be dropping off her little girl the next morning.  There were a few miscellaneous things that needed to be done to get the living room and kitchen before she came, but it was no big deal because I knew it would take me literally 5 minutes to get it up to par during my morning routine.  So this morning, when she dropped her daughter off, I was relaxed and ready for company.

I feel I should either wax eloquent or humorous, but to be honest, I'm just not feeling it tonight.  It's been a good day with a lot of sewing accomplished and Little Man being exceedingly adorable.  I found my Swedish wedding crown last night.  It was crammed into a corner of my closet beneath some clothes that Princess had pulled off the hangers.  Despite being somewhat crumpled and torn in a few places where Princess had ripped it off the display pillow, it was still in good shape.  It was such a relief to find it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...