WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fun Stuff From Pinterest

Here's some fun stuff I've found on Pinterest lately.

Candy Cane Blossoms.  I will definitely be making these cute cookies this year.

Autographed picture from a Disney character.  if you write a letter to a character at Disney (Walt Disney World Communications P.O. Box 10040 Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040), they will send you an autographed photo back. Gotta try this with Annakate-she would go nuts!

If you've seen my control journal, then you know I love the versatility of page protectors and dry erase markers.  Print off your own preschool activity sheets and put them in a binder.  Wipe clean and use again and again!

Letter Box.  Cut letters off of food boxes before you throw away and store in a travel wipes case.  If the letters get lost or ruined, not problem!  Just cut some more.

Fondant made from marshmallows.  I love using fondant for decorating cakes and cookies, but it's so expensive plus it's hard to find the right colors.  Now I can make my own fondant at home!

Quiet time boxes.  Find some quiet toys and activities (read: nothing with blaring music or annoying lights) and divide into 5 boxes.  When it's time for your too-old-for-naps child to rest, give them a box to take in their room.  Keeps them entertained and quiet!
I'd love to see some fun things you've found on Pinterest lately!  Post a link to the pin in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...