WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 Goals

 When I was younger I always made New Year's Resolutions and pretty much never kept them past the first week in January.  So, I gave up making New Year's Resolutions a few years ago.

One of my best friends sent me an email about a week ago with a list of her goals for the new year.  I thought that was a good idea.  A goal seems more achievable than a New Year's Resolution which we all know don't usually make it very long anyways. 

Here are my goals for 2012:

1. Be consistent about doing my devotions and spending time with God everyday.

2. Exercise at least a few days a week.

3. Add new products to my boutique using the new patterns I purchased.  I will also continue to grow my boutique and hopefully will show a profit by the end of this year.

4. Blog at least once a week and continue to do reviews and giveaways to attract new followers.

5. Organize my craft supplies and inventory so it's not such a crazy mess.  This means clearancing certain products that haven't sold very well.

6. Save up for a new camera to replace mine since it's slowly dying.

7. Spend time at least 4 mornings a week doing Montessori-style preschool with Princess. 

8. Potty train Little Man.  *Gulp*

9. Do something special with the kids this summer (The zoo, maybe?)

10. Stay on top of bills and paperwork...for once.

Are you making any resolutions or goals this year?

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to start potty training my cheeky toddler in the next few months too. Not looking forward to it at all, but hey, gives me something to blog about!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...