WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Friday, March 2, 2012

12 Weeks

How Far Along: 12 Weeks
Milestones: Baby can open his or her mouth and wiggle toes and fingers.  Fingernails are starting to grow!
Baby's Size:  About 2 1/2" long and weighs about 1/2 ounce.
Sleep: Can't get enough.  I'm SO tired all the time.  With the two older kids, naps for me are few and far between.  I usually have to wake up once a night to use the bathroom.
Best Moment This Week:  Technically, the second trimester begins at 13 1/2 weeks, but a lot of people consider 12 weeks to be the end of the first trimester.  I'm so ready to be done with the first trimester that I'm going with the 12 week people!  Second trimester, here we come!
Miss Anything?: I miss having energy and I really miss not being nauseous most of the time! 
Movement?: Not yet, but hoping in the next few weeks to feel something!
Food Cravings: I'm craving a lot of meat and vegetables, but unfortunately, I'm mostly craving the meat and vegetables my mother-in-law makes when we're eating dinner or supper at the in-law's house which makes it hard to feed the cravings, lol. 
Things That Make Me Queasy: Afternoons and evenings.  Mornings are okay as long as I eat breakfast and don't move around too much.  Afternoons and evenings are awful.
Gender: Princess is positive it's a girl and so far she has a 100% prediction accuracy (she's predicted 5 pregnancies).  However, I don't know if she actually thinks it's a girl or just wants it to be a girl.  She's desperate for a baby sister because "I already have a brother, Mommy."
Labor Signs: Hopefully not for a while yet!
Symptoms: Acne, fatigue, heartburn, lots of trips to the bathroom.
Inny or Outy: Inny
Mood Most Of The Time: Pretty hormonal.  I sat down to cut fabric the other day and started crying all of a sudden for absolutely no reason.
Looking Forward To: What the second trimester brings: no morning sickness, feeling movements, ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...