WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

15 Weeks

How Far along: 15 weeks
Milestones: Baby is very active.  I know this for a fact because when I went in for my dr. appointment last week, the doctor had to chase the baby around for a few minutes before she could get a good heart rate count.  
Baby's Size:  Baby weighs about 2 1/2 ounces and is approximately 4 inches long.

Sleep: Going fine except for having to get up every night to use the bathroom.
Best Moment This Week:  Going to my doctor's appointment and being able to hear the baby's heartbeat.  The best part though, was the precious look on Princess's face when she heard it for the first time.  She was so excited to be hearing her baby sister or brother.
Miss Anything?: Deli meat!
Movement?: Felt something twice in the past week, but not sure if it was the baby or just my imagination.
Food Cravings: I love anything with butter in or on it.
Things That Make Me Queasy: Not much right now.
Gender: I'm thinking it might be a girl, but I hate to say anything for sure!
Labor Signs: Hopefully not for a while yet!
Symptoms: Bad headaches almost every afternoon/evening  :(
Inny or Outy: Inny
Mood Most Of The Time: Mood swings are starting to settle down, but I still cry easily.
Looking Forward To: Feeling movements soon!  That's always my favorite part of pregnancy so I'm really looking forward to that.

2 comments:

  1. I wish things would have been more in the open back when we had you girls... like more pictures... and more details...along the journey...but it is so fun listening to you girls and the different detail...Be bless woman of God for you bring forth LIFE... sharon auda sawyer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah. Baby bump! Miss that(even though my baby is 6 months old).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...