WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

16 Weeks

How Far along: 16 weeks
Milestones: Baby is growing toenails!  His or her heart is pumping about 25 quarts of blood a day.
Baby's Size:  Baby weighs about 3 1/2 ounces and is approximately 4 1/2 inches long.  About the size of an avocado!
Sleep: Going fine except for having to get up every night to use the bathroom.
Best Moment This Week:  Finding out that someone I know has a due date exactly 1 day after mine :)  Should be interesting to see which baby is born first.
Miss Anything?: Having energy.
Movement?: Yes!  On Monday (March 26th) I felt some little kicks!
Food Cravings: Black olives.  I've been adding them to just about everything I eat :)
Things That Make Me Queasy: Not much right now.
Gender: I'm thinking it might be a girl, but I hate to say anything for sure!
Labor Signs: Hopefully not for a while yet!
Symptoms: Lots of headaches.
Inny or Outy: Inny
Mood Most Of The Time: Mood swings are starting to settle down, but I still cry easily.
Looking Forward To: The ultrasound!  The appointment for that is April 27th.

Sorry, no picture this week!  Although, most of you are probably happy about that, seeing how I'm not terribly photogenic, LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...