WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Blogs I Love

I have a list of about 20 blogs in my rss feed right now.  While I would love to introduce all of them to you right now, that might turn this into the longest blog post ever.  Let's start with a few of my favorites, shall we?


Another Day Stronger

Kellie, the author of the blog, and her husband lost their 4 month old baby daughter, Maddie, to SIDS last February.  Kellie's currently expecting a little boy named Jackson in May.  She's working to bring awareness to SIDS prevention.  




In This Wonderful Life
Megan and her husband lost their baby boy, Cohen to a congenital heart defect just 12 days after his birth.  6 months ago, they were blessed with twins, Sloane and Knox.  In memory of Cohen, Megan and Brent have started a project called "Ipods for Cohen." 




Parenting: Illustrated with Crappy Pictures
This blog cracks me up.  Seriously.  Amber pinpoints the funniest stuff about parenthood with her self-described "crappy pictures."  I can always relate to her posts.  If you really want to get the full effect and laugh until your stomach hurts (which when you've had a few kids, doesn't take much), make sure you read the comments other readers post as well.


Mrs. Priss
Morgan blogs about parenting her 3 year old daughter, Maddie, and 1 year old son, Jack, diy crafts, giveaways, etc.  This is another blog that often leaves me in tears from laughing so hard.







"EB"ing a Mommy
This is another tear-jerker.  When I first found this blog, I spent several days reading the whole thing from the beginning.  Courtney's son, Tripp, was born with Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa.  On January 14, 2012, at the age of 2 years and 8 months old, he passed away.  I haven't made it through even one post of Courtney's blog without tearing up or bawling.  During his short time here on earth, Tripp's life blessed many, many people.    

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...