WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

17 Weeks

How Far along: 17 weeks
Milestones: Baby's skeleton is changing from soft cartilage into bones. 
Baby's Size:  Baby weighs about 5 ounces and is approximately 5 inches long.  About the size of a turnip!

Sorry about the blurry picture!
Sleep: I don't have to get up every night to use the bathroom now.  However, Little Man isn't sleeping so well in his crib anymore (which means that Mommy doesn't sleep very well either, lol) because he keeps bumping into the sides and getting limbs stucks between the slats.  He'll be two next month and I think it's time to move him to a regular bed already *sob*
Best Moment This Week: Finding out that my best friend is having a baby boy in August!  It was kind of a bittersweet moment though because this is her last baby, she already has two boys, and she was hoping for a little girl.  
Miss Anything?: Not at the moment.  I'm not so big that I can't do things yet and I'm not sick anymore.  Love the second trimester!
Movement?: Yes!  Every now and then I feel little kicks and flutters.  I just love it!
Food Cravings:  This week it's cheese. 
Things That Make Me Queasy: Not much right now.
Gender: We'll find out in a few weeks!  If they tell me it's a girl, I won't believe it until the baby's born though!  I know too many people, including my sister, who were told they were having girls and ended up having boys.
Labor Signs: Hopefully not for a while yet!
Symptoms: Feeling pretty good right now except for my left hip which feels like it's falling apart.
Inny or Outy: Inny
Mood Most Of The Time: Mood swings are starting to settle down, but I still cry easily.
Looking Forward To: The ultrasound!  The appointment for that is April 27th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...