WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

24 Weeks

How Far along: 24 weeks

Milestones: Baby's lungs and taste buds are continuing to develop.

Baby's Size:  Baby weighs just over a pound and is approximately 12 inches long from head to toes.  About the size of an ear of corn!

Sleep: Going well.  I'm not so big that I'm uncomfortable yet and I don't have to get up to use the bathroom every night anymore.

Best Moment This Week: Getting the new pantry cupboard putting together and FINALLY getting my kitchen counter cleaned off!

Miss Anything?: Being able to easily put on my socks.

Movement?: I'm pretty sure this baby is doing the splits.

Food Cravings:  An omelet from Perkins, Pizza Hut breadsticks, and mini donuts!

Things That Make Me Queasy: Just normal stuff right now.

Gender: Boy!

Labor Signs: Having some Braxton-Hicks contractions, mostly when I'm really active.  Nothing painful at all, just tightening in the abdomen.

Symptoms: Nothing out of the ordinary...heartburn (although nowhere near as severe as I had with Little Man which leads me to believe I'm having another baldy, lol), hip pain, fatigue, etc.

Inny or Outy: Flat!

Mood Most Of The Time: Don't know if I want to touch this one!  Lol.  Let's just say that things have been shaky.

Looking Forward To: Working on re-organizing my fabric and patterns so things *hopefully* fit better.


Congratulations to fellow blogger, MaryBeth, on the arrival of her handsome baby boy, Graysen!  You can read his birth story here


Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not.  Please take a moment to "like" me on facebook"! 

3 comments:

  1. I love the stage of pregnancy that you are in. (Well, I'm never one to LOVE being pregnant, but that stage is my favorite!) And what size is the dress that your daughter is wearing? My sister-in-law e-mailed me today and said she is sending me another size of The Dress when my niece outgrows it this summer. I think it might be a 3T. Otherwise, I'd LOVE to have another one. I am so loving getting creative with it. By the way, watch my blog next week. I'm going to have a blog challenge for The Dress Project. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my favorite stage of pregnancy too :)
      I'd have to check, but I think the dress is a 3T, possibly a 4T. Can't wait to see what else you come up with!

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I'd love to see what you can come up with, too. ;-) Why don't you join us for The Dress Project: Summer Challenge!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...