WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Monday, May 7, 2012

Baby Stuff

Since this is my third baby, I don't technically need anything, but I do have a wish list anyways.  :)  Actually, I do need a new diaper pail.  After two kids, my Diaper Genie (the original version that's a pain in the tushy to use) smells terrible.  I've bleached that thing and lysoled it and everything else I can think of and it's time to send it on a trip to the dumpster.

Here are a few things I'd love to have for Baby Boy!

Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Soothe and Glow Seahorse Blue


Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes

The World of Eric Carle Developmental Caterpillar by Kids Preferred

Skip Hop Treetop Friends Activity Gym

Fisher-Price Newborn Rock 'n Play Sleeper, Yellow

Munchkin Arm and Hammer Diaper Pail, White

What are some baby items that you really enjoyed having or that made things easier for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...