WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Sunday, June 10, 2012

How to Create a QR Code


Have you seen those little QR codes all over the place?  I see them in almost every ad, on products, on business cards, etc.  I'm in the dark ages and don't have a smart phone yet so they've always been a little mysterious to me, but I know a lot of people who will happily scan one of those little codes to get more information.

Guess what?  You can create your very own custom QR code for free!  If you have a website or blog you're looking to promote, a QR code is a great marketing device.  You can also make one that goes to a Facebook page, Youtube video, email address, or even a Paypal link that enables your customer to purchase a product using just the code!

Here's how you do it:

Go to www.qrstuff.com.  Type in your website URL or whatever other information you want to share, pick your color (If I had a smart phone, I'd scan a pretty pink QR code in a second!), and download.  The file can then be placed on a business card, on stickers, emailed, etc. 

Super easy and, oh, the possibilities!

















Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not.  Please take a moment to "like" me on facebook"!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...