WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Boutique Challenge Auctions


A while ago, I stumbled on a page on Facebook called Boutique Challenge Auctions that holds several auctions a month.  The auctions are themed (i.e. Disney, Around the World, Owls, etc.) and feature items from a group of boutiques.

 
 As a consumer and a boutique owner, I thought it looked like a lot of fun!  I bid on two outfits in the Owl themed auction that was going on at the time I found the page and won both!  From that point, I was hooked.  I put in an application for my boutique to join the page as one of the designers and bid in a few more auctions while I waited for my application to be reviewed.  In April, I got an email from the page's administrator approving my application and inviting me to join as a designer.  Yay!  Since then, I've participated in several auctions and had a ton of fun designing new things for them.  I also appreciate the camaraderie and support the designers have for each other.

Here are some of the items I've had in recent auctions:

My first auction: the Independence Day Auction!

Fairy Tale Rainbow Dress

Rose Garden Dress with Removable Ruffle Apron

Retro Cassette Tapes Jumper

Groovy Tie Dye Pants and Shirt Set

Aviary Stripwork Dress

As a consumer, the auctions are a great plan since items often go for less than retail price, plus it's a great way to try out new boutiques that have a trusted reputation.

You can find Boutique Challenge Auctions on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Blogger.  The auctions are held on the Facebook page so keep your eyes open for the next one!    

And guess what?!?  I'm guest posting over at the Boutique Challenge Auctions blog!  Go check it out :)


Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not.  Please take a moment to "like" me on facebook"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...