WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

New Baby Things

Since I didn't really learn how to sew until after Princess and Little Man were born, I never got the chance to make baby stuff for them.  This time, I've been having fun making things for the new little guy (who at 41 weeks gestation has officially worn out his welcome in his little guesthouse!). 

Here are a few of the things I've made so far:

Terry cloth backed bib with an owl applique

Minky backed blanket

Flannel John Deere overalls

Baby blue minky beanie hat to keep that little head warm this winter!

Blue and brown owls beanie hat

Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not.  Please take a moment to "like" me on facebook"!

2 comments:

  1. You are so very talented! I love the blanket! I hope your little guy arrives very soon so he can enjoy all those lovely little things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super-cute!!! i've only crochetted one play mat and beenie for my little man. i'm feeling a little guilty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...