WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Friday, October 26, 2012

31 Days-Reusable Activity Pages

I bought a fun activity book for Princess, but then realized that I should've bought two because Little Man thought it was pretty neat too.  Rather than go back to the store to find another one, I made the book pages wipe clean and reusable.  Tearing each page out, I put it in a glossy sheet protector and let the kids have fun coloring the activities with dry erase markers and dry erase crayons.  When they were done, I wiped them clean and they could start all over again!  So simple!



Want to see a complete list of the posts in the 31 Days to Simplify Your Life series?  Click here.



Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not.  Please take a moment to "like" me on facebook"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...