WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 In Review

What a year this has been!  I started off 2012 by being incredibly crabby and hormonal and I found out why when I took a pregnancy test on Hubby's birthday although I didn't announce it on the blog until over a month later.  I also shared how I got Hubby a Wii for his birthday for only $20 out of pocket.

In April, I wrote a touching letter to my children which got a lot of attention from Pinterest readers.  I also witnessed a miracle that had me running to the grocery store.  At the end of April, I had my ultrasound that revealed the gender of the baby.

May was a rough month with lots of doctor visits and a brief scare concerning Little Man's heart.

In June, I "waxed eloquent" about the size of our family.  

In July, I answered some often-asked questions about my pregnancy and did so without biting anyone's head off.  It wasn't easy.

I talked about how writing this blog is bringing in the big bucks in August.

September was a busy month with the arrival of the new baby and the surprise of my life!  I also wrote about how the labor and delivery were pretty easy, but a little shot in the leg afterwards took me out.

Right after giving birth, I started the 2012 31 Days blog series about simplifying your life which was a lot of fun.                 

In December, I published my 300th blog post!  

It's been a good year and I can't wait to see what 2013 brings.  I'm planning to redo my blog and come up with a fresh design and I'm also in the process of opening a new shop selling pdf patterns for the clothing I make.

What new and exciting things are you anticipating in 2013? 


Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not.  Please take a moment to "like" me on facebook"! 

2 comments:

  1. My life is really quite boring and predictable. Other than two new grandbabies to be added to the nine I already have I don't foresee anything new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had forgotten what some of those blog posts were. Fun to go back and read them again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...