WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Big News!

Haha, not that kind of big news.  Remember, I just had a baby 4 months ago.

Because parenting three children, babysitting two more, subbing at the local library, taking Princess to preschool and violin lessons, taking all three to ECFE and storyhour, and running my online children's boutique is just not enough to keep me busy.

HA!

Anyways, this has been a dream of mine for a while, but I finally took the plunge and figured out all the stuff I needed to know to get it off the ground.



I opened a shop to sell PDF patterns for children's clothing and accessories.  Right now, there are only two patterns for sale in my shop, but I'm working on MANY more and plan to add 1-2 new ones a month from now on.

You can find Little Owl Patterns on Etsy and Facebook.    

Want to become a pattern tester for Little Owl Patterns?  Email me at littleowlpatterns@yahoo.com with the ages/sizes of your children and a few sample pictures of your sewing.  If you have a shop of your own, include a link to it.  I just might feature you on the blog!



Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not.  Please take a moment to "like" me on facebook"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...