WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Monday, March 25, 2013

Star's First Cereal

Star has had ice cream, applesauce, and mashed potatoes thanks to a certain grandpa and grandma so I was a little nervous about how plain old boring rice cereal would be received by her.

"I'm not sure I really want to open my mouth for this..."

"Hmmmmmm.  This is different."

"I think I"ll have another bite."

She loved it.  LOVED IT.  When Princess tried cereal for the first time, she reluctantly ate a few bites and was done. Little Man was a little more enthusiastic, but didn't eat very much either.  Star wolfed down the whole bowl (all one tablespoon of it) and would've eaten more if I had it.  She laughed each time I gave her another bite.

" I love this stuff!"

Little Man saw how much Star loved the cereal so he asked for a bite too.  Somehow, it just didn't taste the same as he remembered.

Nope, not very good at all.
 
"Do you mean to tell me that it's all gone?!?"

And to put a smile on your face, here's a video of Star chowing down.



Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not.  I'd love for you to like me on facebook" and follow me on Twitter!

3 comments:

  1. So cute watching Star happily chowing down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...so cute! I love it when they can first start to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love the faces babies make when they first try some new food.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...