Here are 5 things you can do with leftover frosting:
1. Eat it straight out of the bowl/can/tube.
2. Make graham cracker or saltine cracker sandwiches. The kids love this.
|Princess enjoying a graham cracker frosting sandwich|
3. Feed it to the kids right before they go to Grandma's for a few hours. Call it sweet revenge.
4. Make cookies. This recipe is genius!
5. Melt it in the microwave for a few seconds and drizzle over ice cream.
What do you like to do with leftover frosting? Which do you like better...the cake or the frosting?
Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not. I'd love for you to like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter!