WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tuesday Topics-Three Favorite Quotes


Life. Love.Lauren


I have a book full of quotes I've collected since I was a teenager.  Luckily, I can't find it right now because that would mean that I'd be up all night trying to narrow it down to three.  I had a hard enough time as it was.

Without further ado, here are three of my favorite quotes:  


Because let's face it, when a problem hits us, we reach for the phone first, right?



My favorite Bible verse.



I cannot stress this enough!!  I know too many people who are more interested in giving their children stuff instead of their time.

What's your favorite quote(s)? 


2 comments:

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...