WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Alyssa Dress Pattern-New Release!


 Introducing the Alyssa Dress Pattern


My testers absolutely loved this dress and their customers have too.

Picture courtesy of O Dark 30 Designs

It's perfect for parties or special occasions. The angled neckline adds a special touch.

Picture courtesy of Abbyrosescloset
 
The finished dress falls below the knees and the sash is attached. The dress has a 2-3 button closure on the back of the bodice.

Picture courtesy of JCool Creations

The pattern includes 20 pages of detailed, step-by-step instructions and pattern pieces for the bodice. Sizes 0-3 Months through 8 Years are included.

Alyssa Dress Pattern from Little Owl Patterns
Picture courtesy of Tinker Bunny Boutique

The Alyssa Dress Pattern can be purchased here.


Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not.  Please take a moment to "like" me on facebook" and follow me on Twitter!  

2 comments:

  1. So cute! If I get motivated to sew a dress for my daughter's birthday, I'm keeping this pattern in mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you do use it. It'd love to feature you on my blog!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...