WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Baby #4 - 28 Weeks

How Far along: 28 weeks. As of last Tuesday, I was officially in the third trimester.

Baby's Size: Baby is about the size of a large eggplant and is approximately 14.8" long and weighs 2 1/4 pound.  He or she is able to blink his or her eyes and has eyelashes.

Sleep: Pretty much always tired lately, but not as bad as it was a few months ago.


Movement?: Lots of movement :)  This baby doesn't seem as active as the others were which maybe means that he or she will be laid back and easy going, right? :)

Food Cravings: My cravings change from day to day right now.


Things That Make Me Queasy: Been feeling pretty good lately.

Gender: We're keeping it a secret because of what happened last time and because I just get so annoyed with the comments and assumptions about my family when I tell people what I'm having.  Princess is hoping for another sister (she even put it on her Christmas wish list at school yesterday) and Little Man is hoping for a brother.  Princess is still holding out hope for twins, one of each, but I'm 99.9% sure that there's just one baby in there :)  

Labor Signs: Having several Braxton Hicks a day.

Symptoms: The usual.  Killer heartburn, fatigue, achy legs,. joint pain, especially in my hips.  I bought a maternity support belt yesterday and am wearing it today to see if it helps with the muscle pain.  I passed my glucose test last week with no problems so that was good to hear.    

Mood Most Of The Time: Meh.  Not so good lately. 

Looking Forward To: Wrapping some Christmas presents! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...