WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Princess - 6 Years Old

Age: 6 years


Weight and height: 44 1/2" inches tall and I'm not sure how much she weighs, but she's a skinny minnie for sure!  I made the mistake of buying her some jeans without adjustable waists last year and ended up getting rid of them right away because they fell off of her.  Because she still struggles with regular belts, I ended up getting her a belt from Little Tadpole Designs on Etsy.

Wearing: Size 6 clothes and size 7 dresses because she has such long legs.

Likes: Playing horses and dolls, dressing up in dress-up clothes, wearing twirly dresses, coloring, dancing, singing, shopping, playing with her brother and sister. 


Dislikes: Getting her hair brushed, getting up for school in the morning.


Sleeping habits: She takes an afternoon nap a few times a month.  Bedtime is between 6 and 7 pm because she has to be up by 7 the next morning for school. 
  
Milestones/Accomplishments:
Princess started Kindergarten this year and has been learning how to read.  She's come a long way academically since the beginning of the school year.

We let Princess get her ears pierced for her 6th birthday.  She did great and smiled the whole time she was getting it done which surprised me since this is the child who screams like she's being skinned alive every time she gets a shot at the doctor's office.  


I interviewed Princess for her 6th birthday.  My commentary is in italics.

Q: How old are you?
A: 6

Q: What is your favorite color?
A: Every color, but my favoritest colors are purple, pink, and white.  I like white because it's like a wedding dress.

Q: What is your favorite toy to play with?
A: My new horsie! (She got a horse from her grandparents to go with her Our Generation doll she got for Christmas last year)

Q: What's your favorite fruit?
A: Apples

Q: What's your favorite vegetable?
A: *long pause* I don't know.  Maybe soft carrots. (That would be canned carrots.  She's not a fan of raw ones.)

Q: What's your favorite tv show?
A: Peg + Cat (Mommy does NOT like this show and I don't usually let her watch it.  Peg "totally freaks out" constantly throughout the show and what's with the teenager worshipping?)

Q: What's your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
A: My favoritest one is tacos!

Q: What is your favorite thing to wear?
A: Dresses.

Q: What's your favorite game?
A: I don't know.  The dog one at Grandma's house. (Huh?)

Q: What's your favorite snack?
A: Animal crackers and my favoritest one is goldfish.  I like goldfish.

Q: What's your favorite animal?
A: Giraffes and horses.

Q: What's your favorite song to sing?
A: Jesus Loves Me

Q: What's your favorite book?
A: Pinkalicious

Q: Who's your best friend?
A: C*****n  (Name changed to protect the innocent, lol.  This would be her cousin)

Q: What's your favorite thing to do when you play outside?
A: Make a snowman.

Q: What's your favorite thing to drink?
A: Juice and milk and water.  (In other words, she's not picky?)

Q: What do you like to sleep with at night?
A: My sheep.

Q: What's your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
A: Toast with butter.

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: A mom.

Q: What's your favorite food to eat for supper?
A: Pizza.

Q: I'm all done.  Do you have anything else you want to say?
A: Thank you! (Awwww, what manners!)



Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not.  Please take a moment to "like" me on facebook" and follow me on Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...