WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

9 Tips For Moms of Special Needs Children

I still have a lot to learn about having a child with special/medical needs, but I have learned a few things since Little Dude was born.  They're things I wish I'd known right from the start so I thought I'd share them with you.



You can read an updated version of this post here on my new blog, Sunshine and Spoons! I hope to see you there!

Thanks so much for visiting Supermommy!...Or Not.  I'd love for you to like me on facebook" and follow me on Instagram!  


 

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing- good tips in general! You're doing amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...