WE'VE MOVED!! You can now find us at Sunshine and Spoons!

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Update on Little Dude's Birthday Blessings Bash

Today kicks off our second annual Little Dude's Birthday Blessings Bash!  However, we've run into a bit of a snag.


In my post a few days ago, I said that I'd chosen Go Shout Love as the organization to donate to this year, but today, I found out that Go Shout Love is going to cease operation as of today.  I'm saddened to hear that as it's a great organization that has touched many lives, but understand that sometimes, finances just don't allow for things to continue the way they were.

So...I need your help choosing another organization to donate to this year!  Nominate one in the comments here or by commenting on the posts asking for nominations on Facebook or Instagram.  I'll go through the nominations and select one on Saturday, March 5th.


Thanks for your help!  Little Dude and I can't wait to see who you all nominate!

2 comments:

  1. How about LittleHearts.org? Our family welcomed our 7th grandchild this week who has been born with the congenital heart defect called tetralogy of fallot. It's been rough. My daughter found out about it at approx. 30 weeks gestation. We've been worried sick. He's doing pretty good but he's going to need surgery. The family needs all the information, help, and support they can get right now. Thank you very much for your very generous offer and consideration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or the Little Hearts Foundation...I just found this one. It's a non-profit organization which funds research to advance the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of congenital heart defects. We really wish our grandson's condition would have been diagnosed sooner so that my daughter and son-in-law would have had more time to decide where to get him treated for the best possible care. Their choice had to be made quickly. Again...thank you for your offer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read and appreciate every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...